At Carlyle The Label, we believe swimwear and activewear aftercare is of the upmost important.
Special care is needed when washing your premium quality garments. If you follow the care instructions below, it will help keep your swimwear and activewear beautiful for longer.
We strongly recommend your to wash your garments by hand. Avoid wearing new swimwear in the sauna or jacuzzi as this can cause serious degradation to the garment. We would suggest that an older garment is used as an alternative.
• Avoid contact with chlorine and sunscreen
• Since swimwear immediately after every use in clean, cold water
• Wash garments in cold water with detergent. Use a mild liquid detergent for delicate wash
• Never let your garments soak overnight
• Never put garments in the tumble drier, but hang out to dry or dry flat on a towel
• Never wring swimwear and activewear.
• Only put your garments away if they are completely dry
• Be extra careful with stretch mesh and do not put any stretch mesh fabrics into a washing machine
Please note, we are unable to accept a returned faulty garment where damage has been caused by not following the washing instructions of the care label.